There are a number of things that need to be done to ensure your skin is prepared for a cosmetic tattoo procedure and to ensure the longevity of your new cosmetic tattoo.
- no caffeine or alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment
- do not take blood thinners 72 hours before
- do not work out 24 hours before
- do not take fish oils for 7 days before your procedure but these can be
- commenced again straight after
- no facials or peels for 2 weeks before
- no botox for four weeks before procedure
No cleansers, makeup, swimming, spas or direct water on the area until the healing phase has finished (usually 7-10 days)
Two hours after your procedure has finished gently wipe area with a damp cotton round and pat dry with a dry tissue then apply your first layer of barrier cream.
EYEBROWS AND EYELINER
- apply cream 3-4 times a day
- always wipe off old cream with a dry tissue or cotton round before applying fresh cream
- apply cream with cotton tips, do not use your fingers
- around day 3-4 the area may start flaking, this is normal. Do not pick at it. It will be over in a few days
- the area may be itchy, this means it is healing. Just apply a little more cream for comfort
- once the healing process is complete the colour underneath will be much lighter in appearance.
- sunscreen is advised after healing process to help prevent premature fading
- immediately after treatment lips will be swollen and tender to touch and colour will be much darker than chosen during the consultation
- apply cream constantly to keep them moist. This will help with soreness and keeping the colour in
- the skin will flake, this is normal, do not pick at the flaking, it will come off naturally
- no hot drinks or spicy food for the first day
- no lipstick, kissing or direct water for the first 3 days
- they will take up to one week for the healing process to be complete
- do not be worried if you lose a lot of colour as you can lose up to 80% the first time
For Beautiful Eyes & Lips
Cosmetique Tattooing is owned and operated by Natalie who has been in the beauty industry for fifteen years and specialises in eyebrow tattooing and lash enhancement tattoo/invisible eyeliner tattoo.
Cosmetic Tattooing Melbourne | Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattooing | Cosmetic Lip Tattooing | Brow Tattoo | Cosmetic Tattoos Melbourne | Cosmetic Tattooing Doncaster East | Cosmetic Tattooing Doncaster East